Friday, May 13, 2011

Well Played Friday the 13th, Well Played...

So it seems that Blogger has recovered everyone's lost posts.  And it also seems as if I wasn't the only one freaking out (huge sigh of relief).  It's not really like my posts were awe inspiring or anything, but it sucks having the thoughts you painstakingly wrote, erased.

On a happier note, I am totally in love with my new iPod the hubby bought me for Mother's Day!  My brother Josh recently moved to Seattle, Washington taking with him Hope and my nephew Noam.  This was a sad day, but Facetime makes it easier.

I get to talk to them while seeing their beautiful faces, and have Noam show me all of his toys.  This will also allow Noam and Riley to talk, because they absolutely love each other!  Can't wait to hear their 2 and 3yr old conversation.  I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of Thomas the Train involved.

I Facetime my Mom almost everyday, and we love to laugh at how horrible we look some days.  Also enjoyed a two hour convo with my youngest brother Jordan last night.  We kept laughing and comparing Facetime to Back to the Future 2, where Marty gets fired and all the papers come shooting out of the faxes. Back then the concept seemed bizarre, and it still seems a bit bizarre to see and use it in reality.

But in my opinion, everyone needs Facetime.  Go buy an iPod touch, Mac, or iPhone and convince everyone you know to do so as well.  Believe me having a conversation will take on an entire new meaning!

On a side note, just as I was finishing this post my sister Amanda Facetimed me.  Seriously, I think my family is getting spoiled by this feature.  We rarely call each other on the regular phone anymore.

Have a great and non-scary rest of this Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment