Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Today is a New Day...er Night

Well thankfully since my last post, I am in a decidedly better mood/place.  I took a slight break from my writing, a cautionary step back and away, to clear my head.  This was relatively easy, since March is an extremely busy month for me!

 First I had to plan two birthday parties and attend two.  That's right there are five, count them five, members of my family with birthdays in March.  Since my husband and eldest son are born on the same day (the 8th), and my nephew born the day after (the 9th), there were negotiations for their birthday parties.  We ended up with my nephew's 2nd b-day party on the 5th and Hubby's 38th and my big boy's 5th on the 6th.  Then the next weekend was my baby's 3rd b-day party *sob*.  Now I just have Manda's 22nd coming up on the 19th.  Meanwhile, Mom has threatened to disown  us all, if any of us even considers having another baby in March.  I guess there is no hanky panky allowed in the month of June for any of us! Which is fine with me, since we are literally broke when this month finally winds down.

Anyway, in my spare time I have totally been stalking Kiersten White's blog. (ie: procrastinating)  If any of you haven't read it, do.  She is really witty and funny, and sometimes I could tear my hair out with jealousy over how easy writing seems to come to her.  But once I conquer those rare moments of insanity, I usually glean a lot of sound advice and encouragement, or most importantly a laugh!

So if you have the time, check out this particular post which really helped me http://kierstenwrites.blogspot.com/2009/08/kierstens-updated-guide-to-getting.html

So that is it for now, back to the grindstone.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment